Python Wrapper of ADOL-C
- Sebastian F. Walter
* BSD licenced
* tape evaluation is completely done on the C++ side.
* tape size should be the same as in ADOL-C but bufsize can be much larger in pyadolc.
* all low level routines (hov_forward, hov_ti_reverse, etc) + most user friendly drivers (jacobian, hessian, etc) are available, also functions that are not documented but available in ADOL-C (in particular hov_ti_reverse).
* provides an Pythonic userinterface with input assertions. All functions are documented in docstrings.
* some preliminary sparse Jacobian and sparse Hessian support.
* big unit test and many examples
* known to work robustly on 32bit and 64bit linux
References on pyadolc in our publication database: 0