Instruction for proofs and consent form
Deadline: Friday, March 21, 2008 (together with any possible corrections of the
- Please fill out and sign the consent form
and return it either as a scanned version
to secretary"at"sc.rwth-aachen.de or by fax +49(0)241-80-22241.
- Check the list of contributors.
Instruction for uploading submissions to AD 2008
To upload the camera-ready version of your paper
please follow these steps:
- Prepare your paper using LaTeX and BibTeX
- Style file from the AD08 webpage only
- Page limit: 10 pages with references
- References with BibTeX only
- We do not publish in color: Please make sure that all figures in your
paper reproduce well when printed in black and white. Printing your paper
on a b/w laser printer is a reasonable approximation to what you will see
in the book.
- Upload your LaTeX sources
- Visit your author account via the link that was sent to you earlier in an
automatically-generated email confirming your submission with the subject
AD08 Conference Confirmation
- For each author, fill out the following entries in the table:
Firstname Lastname Institution Address Email
This information will be used to generate a list of contributors to be
published in the proceedings volume.
- Upload your LaTeX sources in a single file (zip,tar) via the attachment
field and by clicking on "Submit"
- Optional: Upload your reply to referee's reports
- Please also upload (via attachment as above) a file with your replies to
the issues raised by the referees detailing how you addressed them or why
you did not.
- Optional: Classify AD-related entries of your BibTeX database for www.auodiff.org
- If you appreciate autodiff.org's BibTeX database and if you are willing
to spend a small amount of your time to classify AD-related entries for
that BibTeX database, we ask you to upload the BibTeX database of your
paper and classify only those of its entries that are related to the
field of AD via
As opposed to our earlier plans, it is not required to use our BibTeX
keys in your paper.