International Conference on Automatic Differentiation will be held in
Fort Collins, CO, July 23 - 27, 2012.
Please click here for details regarding
Registration - Accommodation - Transport - Financial Support for Students/Post-Docs.
AD2012 follows AD2008 held in Bonn, Germany in the series of international conferences
focused on automatic differentiation (AD) applications in science and engineering, its theory, and the development of AD tools.
More information on AD is available on the community web portal.
Support is provided by:
Venue - Program
The main conference venue will be room A201 at the
Colorado State University
. Coffee breaks will take place in the foyer.
The university's Ram's Horn dining facilities will be used
for the lunches. The building locations are marked on this printable campus map.
Times / Titles / Abstracts:
- October 1, 2011 - paper submission opens
- January 4, 2012 - paper submission due (see also the call for papers); we extended in reaction to a number of requests for additional time
Please note that this date is set such that the printed proceedings will be available at the conference.
- February 3, 2012 - paper acceptance notification
- February 27, 2012 - final paper version due
- February 27, 2012 - poster abstract due (see also the call for posters)
- March 12, 2012 - poster acceptance notification
- May 24 - June 1, 2012 - correction period for page proofs of the accepted papers
- May 31, 2012 - early registration closes
- July 23-27, 2012 conference
Call for Papers/Posters - Proceedings
Similar to the previous conference, the proceedings will be published in the Springer LNCSE series.
Instructions on how to prepare the submission and how to submit are given in the
call for papers
call for posters.
The proceedings are edited by S. Forth, P. Hovland, E. Phipps, J. Utke and A. Walther.
The book is in print and listed on Springer's website.
in alphabetical order:
The previously announced presentation by Siegfried Rump had to be canceled. This is entirely our fault because by accident the wrong dates were sent to Prof. Rump.
- Lorenz Biegler, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh PA, USA
- Luca Capriotti, Credit Suisse, New York NY, USA
- Don Estep, Colorado State University, Fort Collins CO, USA
- Andreas Griewank, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
- Mary Hall, University of Utah, Salt Lake City UT, USA
- Barbara Kaltenbacher, University of Klagenfurt, Austria
- Markus Püschel, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Bert Speelpenning, MathPartners, Seattle, USA
View AD2012Loc in a larger map
- B. Bell, University of Washington, USA
- M. Berz, Michigan State University, USA
- C. Bischof, TU Darmstadt, Germany
- M. Bücker, RWTH Aachen, Germany
- B. Christianson, University of Hatfield, UK
- S. Forth, Cranfield University, UK
- D. Gay, Sandia National Laboratory, USA
- A. Griewank, Humboldt University Berlin, Germany
- L. Hascoët, INRIA Sophia-Antipolis, France
- P. Heimbach, MIT, USA
- K. Kubota, Chuo University Tokyo, Japan
- K. Makino, Michigan State University, USA
- J.D. Müller, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- U. Naumann, RWTH Aachen, Germany
- B. Norris, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- T. Steihaug, University of Bergen, Norway
- A. Walther, University of Paderborn, Germany