AD 2012 - Call for Papers
The paper submission is now closed. Papers submitted earlier can be updated during the review response period February 3-27, 2012.
Topics for papers to be contributed to AD2012 include the following areas:
Proceedings of all accepted papers will be published in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering series.
The number of pages is limited to 10 (including references) in Springer's LaTeX2e style for contributed books.
Paper submissions are due on January 4, 2012
(the due date, originally Dec/21, was changed on Dec/15/2011 to accommodate multiple requests for extension).
We encourage early submissions by offering
- Foundations of automatic differentiation
- Automatic differentiation and iterative processes
- Non-smooth analysis
- Sparsity and scarcity
- Higher-order derivatives
- Combinatorial problems in automatic differentiation
- Complexity of differentiated programs
- Recomputation schemes
- Source code analysis for automatic differentiation
- Adaptation to new hardware architectures
- Tool development
- Applications in science, engineering, and finance; especially ODE, DAE, inverse problems, and optimization
based on the date of the last uploaded version prior to the submission due date.
Please send an e-mail
that mentions your paper title and your preferences.
- first picks on presentation slots
- preference in LaTeX conflict resolution with other submissions (all other things being equal)
Please see also the important dates section for notification
and final version due dates.
We accept submissions in PDF (together with the LaTeX sources) generated with the template
The archive can be unpacked under Unix/Linux etc. with
tar -zxf AD2012Paper_*.tgz
or under Windows using winzip.
This template is a setup using Springer's style package with a directory structure that will help the editors with the
final compilation of the proceedings. It should be sufficient for experienced LaTeX users to prepare the submission.
After unpacking the archive you can create the sample paper called ad2012Main.pdf
by invoking make (assuming you LaTeX installed on your system).
In this PDF file please pay special attention to section 1 containing AD2012 specific information.
We checked that the setup works under Linux and with Cygwin or MiKTeX under Windows.
To submit your paper please go to AD2012 at EasyChair.
If you do not have an EasyChair login please follow the instructions on the login page.
For a complete submission you need to upload two files:
Both items are required to allow us an early start on resolving technical issues before and during the review period.
- the ad2012Main.pdf PDF file created in the AD2012Paper subdirectory after running make
- the tar'ed and gzip'ed AD2012Paper subdirectory containing the sources of your paper
If you have questions please send an e-mail.