AD 2012 - Call for Posters
Topics for posters to be contributed to the AD2012 poster session include the following areas:
To present a poster at AD2012 please submit an abstract with less than 500 words by February 27, 2012.
Abstracts and questions should be sent to
- Foundations of automatic differentiation
- Automatic differentiation and iterative processes
- Non-smooth analysis
- Sparsity and scarcity
- Higher-order derivatives
- Combinatorial problems in automatic differentiation
- Complexity of differentiated programs
- Recomputation schemes
- Source code analysis for automatic differentiation
- Adaptation to new hardware architectures
- Tool development
- Applications in science, engineering, and finance; especially ODE, DAE, inverse problems, and optimization
- The size of the poster should not exceed 48 X 48 in. (approx. 1.2 x 1.2 m).
- The poster boards have a felt surface and posters are most easily affixed with t-pins or something similar.
- The poster boards will be put up outside of the lecture hall we use for the conference by noon on Tuesday July 24. Please make sure to mount your poster before the poster session (see program). The spaces on the boards are numbered and should match the number given each poster in the list of poster abstracts.
- The poster session will start with a a sequence of brief 1-minute introductions (optionally accompanied by 1-2 slides) given by the respective poster presenter. If you have slides (preferably PDF) please give them to the session chair that afternoon so they can be pre-loaded onto one laptop.
- The poster presenters are encouraged to be available at their poster during the entire session.
- The posters should remain on the boards until Thursday afternoon.